Basic Inspection $95+
It is important to keep your vehicle well maintained. Whether you have just purchased the vehicle or had it for years, Level Auto will inspect the vehicle and notify you of any upcoming services that are required.
The following items are inspected:
- Visually check level of windshield washer fluid
- Visually check condition and level of engine oil (if applicable).
- Visually check condition and level of coolant.
- Visually check condition and level of transmission fluid (if applicable).
- Visually check condition and level of brake fluid level.
- Visually check condition and level of power steering fluid (if applicable).
- Visually check condition of brake pads (and/or brake shoes).
- Visually check condition of brake rotors (and/or brake drums).
Suspension and Steering
- Check condition of front inner and outer tie rods.
- Check condition of front upper and lower ball joints.
- Check condition of control arm bushings.
- Check condition of front and rear struts and shocks absorbers.
- Check condition front and rear axle shafts and boots.
- Check condition of air filter*
- Check condition of cabin filter (if applicable).
- Check operation of horn.
- Visually check operation and efficiency of windshield wipers.
- Visually check operation of light and signals./li>
- Visually check condition of belts and hoses.
- Visually check condition of tires.
- Visually check condition of exhaust system.
* If air filter is not easily accessible, an additional change will be applicable (upon customer approval) to check air filter condition
Our state of the art facility is not only equipped with the best and latest tools on the market, but our licensed technicians and staff have the knowledge and experience to tackle any issue that you may be facing with your vehicle.
Whether it’s an irregular noise coming from the vehicle or an engine light, it always a good idea to have your vehicle diagnosed before majour damage is done. Our trained technicians will use their knowledge, experience, and computer references to accurately diagnose your vehicle and provide a professional recommendation.
Safety Inspection $120
To register a motor vehicle as fit, you must have a safety standards certificate. An authorized mechanic at a government approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Station inspects the vehicle, for a fee, and issues a signed certificate if the vehicle passes inspection. The certificate is valid for 36 days from the date of the inspection. The certificate is not a warranty or guarantee on the general condition of the vehicle. Fee is subject to payment regardless of vehicle’s result.