When should I check my brakes?
Ideally, you should have your brakes inspected once every six months. Most people have this done at the same time as they have their tires rotated, so they don’t forget. If you cannot recall the last time a professional examined your braking system, you should arrange an appointment as soon as possible.
- Front brake pad thickness
- Front brake rotor condition
- Front brake caliper operation
- Rear brake pad/shoe thickness
- Rear brake rotor/drum condition
- Rear brake caliper/cylinder condition