Front Wheel Alignment from $69.99
Four Wheel Alignment from $89.99
Signs of a bad wheel alignment:
1 Uneven tread wear
2 Vehicle pulling to the left of right
3 Your steering wheel is off centre
4 Vehicle has been in an accident
What is a wheel alignment?
A wheel alignment is vital for the health of your vehicle. A wheel alignment consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. Adjustments are made to camber, caster, and toe.
What are the benefits of a wheel alignment?
Reduced Tire Wear
Improper alignment is a major cause for premature tire wear. Over time, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of kilometers to the tire’s life.
Improved Gas Mileage
Fuel mileage will increase as rolling resistance decreases. A four wheel alignment will align all four wheels, thus minimizing rolling resistance.
Many handling problems can be resolved by performing a four wheel alignment. With all system components aligned properly, road shock is more efficiently absorbed for a smoother ride.
A steering and suspension inspection is a part of our alignment procedure. This allows us to spot worn parts before it causes costly problems.
How often should a wheel alignment be performed?
- Every 16,000 km or once per year under normal Canadian driving conditions.
- After installation of new tires.
- After a change in steering and or suspension components.
- After the first 3,000 km of purchasing a new vehicle.
Why choose Level Auto for your next wheel alignment?
- We have the highest specification version of the latest John Bean imaging alignment machine.
- All alignments are performed by highly trained, licensed technicians.
- On installation, our machine was laser leveled to provide an accurate level platform.
- Our machine can help diagnose possible collision damage as well as identify frame or structural issues.
- Guaranteed service to meet your total satisfaction.
- Live updates allows us to align the latest vehicles on the market.
- We specially outfitted our alignment lift to handle lowered vehicles.